Monday, May 6, 2013

What a bad Filter song that was

I got to thinking earlier about some of the goofy photoshop abominations I'd create when I wrote for this blog a while back. The writing was middling at best, but making some of these dumb pictures to run with my articles was easily my favorite part of the job. I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of time I wasted making those images was one of the reasons I eventually ended up the butcher's block. Oh well. My posts were at least the most eye-catching.

I've gone back and culled some of my greatest hits. It was odd, though. Going back and seeing all of the posts that I wrote for this blog - it was a tech/internet blog - immediately made me swallow back some vomit.

But the pictures, they were fun.

























No comments:

Post a Comment